- Safety is Facebook's top priority. We remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. You may not credibly threaten others, or organize acts of real-world violence. Organizations with a record of terrorist or violent criminal activity are not allowed to maintain a presence on our site. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.
Which means when you say "I have something very special for you [Insert any non republican politicians name]" Below a photos of a gun you're violating this one.
- Facebook does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals. Repeatedly targeting other users with unwanted friend requests or messages is a form of harassment.
This includes telling me I'm going to hell just so you guys know.
- Facebook does not permit hate speech, but distinguishes between serious and humorous speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, we do not permit individuals or groups to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
This should apply when someones called a "Libtard" but for now I'll stay way from that or at least try to. When you say you're going to murder someone for any of the reasons listed above (and I even feel some non listed) you shouldn't be surprised when your accounts deleted.
- People use Facebook to share events through photos and videos. We understand that graphic imagery is a regular component of current events, but must balance the needs of a diverse community. Sharing any graphic content for sadistic pleasure is prohibited.
Just a thought but can the whole Crucifixion count in this too?! In a way I hope it can cause let's be real that's pretty gruesome.
- Facebook has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content where a minor is involved. We also impose limitations on the display of nudity. We aspire to respect people’s right to share content of personal importance, whether those are photos of a sculpture like Michelangelo's David or family photos of a child breastfeeding.
I- . . . Ah who am I kidding the Right Wing cringe at the sight of the human body even for sex ed where all you see is a diagram of a vagina and penis. Not even during intercourse.